Avoid personal fines for accessorial liability
Workforce Guardian HR solutions can help key advisors, such as HR managers, accountants and bookkeepers, avoid personal fines for accessorial liability.
Employers often rely on key advisors to:
- Assist with aspects of HR and/or payroll processing
- Provide advice about employee Modern Awards classifications, pay rates, penalties, loadings, the National Employment Standards (NES), or other Fair Work-related entitlements
- Assist with labour hire arrangements through a supply chain or franchise network
- Provide advice about independent contractor arrangements
- Generally, explain the rules and make it clear when they are in danger of breaking them
If you fail to correctly explain the rules to your clients, make it clear when they are in danger of breaking them or become involved in breaches of the law yourself you risk being personally liable. Maximum penalties of up to $54,000 per breach apply.
Get fast, written answers to all your clients' HR questions? As well as written advice for payroll such as:
Annual subscription $495
FREE HR Health Check for Key Advisors! Determine whether you're exposed to potential penalties of up to $54,000 for each of your own and your clients' breaches of Australian employment law.
Contact us for more information