With Workforce Guardian, you can create an Enterprise Agreement that works for you, your business and your employees.
- Easy to understand and transparent price structure
- Customers can purchase a comprehensive EA Package
- Buyable Extras available for customers who require additional services
- 100% guarantee that an EA approved by staff will receive FWA approval
Workforce Guardian provide a range of Enterprise Agreement options. From DIY HR solutions to complete outsourced HR solutions based on your number of employees. The choice is yours.
You can use your subscription to draft your Enterprise Agreement yourself. However, the Fair Work Act 2009 sets out a very clear legal process and this must be followed precisely for your agreement to be deemed valid. These inherent legal complexities include:
- Delivery of the Bargaining Representative Notification pursuant to Section 173 of the Act
- All bargaining to be conducted in 'good-faith' pursuant to Section 228 of the Act
- Delivery of final document and voting procedure notification at least 7 days prior to the employee vote, and
- Lodgement of the approved Agreement with the Fair Work Commission within 14 days and completion of Forms F16 and F17
With our one-to-one HR Consulting Service, you can access expert advice, support and guidance from Workforce Guardian as and when required. This option allows you to access and pay for expert support with your workplace agreement on an 'as-needed' basis.
This option will suit your business if you are confident on most aspects of HR and simply want the reassurance of having experts on hand to draft documents, answer questions and take care of the lodgement paperwork once the agreement has been approved by your employees.
- Book an online demo of HR Professional or HR Platinum
- Subscribe to HR Professional or HR Platinum
- Contact us to discuss your needs or to engage our HR Consulting Services
If you want to outsource every aspect of your Enterprise Agreement (EA) process, Workforce Guardian offers a dedicated EA Pack that can be purchased at one flat rate depending on the number of employees in your business.
|Number of Employees||Package Name||Base Cost (incl GST)|
|1-14||EA PACK 1||$6,325|
|15-50||EA PACK 2||$10,780|
|51-100||EA PACK 3||$15,950|
|100+||EA PACK 4||Request a Quote for HR Consulting Services|
Your EA Pack includes the following services:
- Unlimited phone and email correspondence with you
- Initial meeting by phone or in person (dependent upon location) to discuss your requirements
- Preparation of the initiation of bargaining documentation
- Preparation of compliant first draft of your proposed Agreement
- Unlimited editing of draft Agreement to your satisfaction
- Unlimited preparation of correspondence to your employees and/or employees' nominated Bargaining Representative (excluding unions)
- Guidance and support during balloting procedure
- Lodgement of all necessary paperwork with the Fair Work Commission
If you subsequently require Workforce Guardian to prepare any further material, we will be pleased to provide a further quotation upon request. Any travel costs associated with the performance of this work will be reimbursable to Workforce Guardian. All such costs shall be agreed with you in advance.
As Australia's leading HR and employment relations service for employers, Workforce Guardian makes it easy to get specialist employment relations help. With our in house team of ER specialists, we can assist you with airtight Enterprise Agreements for at a fraction of the price you would expect to pay with a legal team.
Contact us for more information