Workforce Guardian provides expertise in online and face-to-face HR training and education including the Fair Work system as well as critical HR processes like finding the right pay for your employees, creating compliant employment agreements and how to lawfully dismiss employees.
HR Training Experts
Workforce Guardian are skilled at making the often complex and challenging area of employment law clear, practical and easy to understand. We make sure attendees walk away with the knowledge and practical advice they need to run their business in full compliance with all their employment obligations.
Our most popular training topics include:
HR Compliance Workshops
Workforce Guardian are skilled at conducting workshops on employment relations legislation and what it means for you as business owners and managers. Working in concert with the HR documentation and processes available through the Workforce Guardian service, our courses give business owners and managers hands-on training to deal with every-day employment issues.
Our training covers:
- An overview of the Fair Work system and the compliance challenges for employers under the Fair Work Act 2009.
- HR issues like termination and dismissal, harassment and the right employment policies.
- National Employment Standards (NES) which consist of 10 minimum entitlements that all Businesses in all States must now provide their employees.
- A comprehensive overview of the Modern Awards system and what you need to do to remain compliant.
- The steps and procedures you need to follow to exit employees legally to avoid unfair dismissal claims.
As Australia's leading online employment relations service, Workforce Guardian can help you understand your obligations under Australian employment law so that you can get compliance right in your business.
How much does it cost?
OPTION 1 - PAY AS YOU GO
Workforce Guardian can provide HR training for individuals or groups. Ask us for more details or a quote.
OPTION 2 - SUBSCRIBE TO WORKFORCE GUARDIAN
Our HR Platinum service includes "Up to 10 hours" of outsourced HR support. These hours can be used for HR education and training.
Get it Now
Contact us for more information