The 'Paying Workers' process includes everything you need to understand your legal obligations and provides a step by step guide with all of the essential tools and resources needed to manage important day to day tasks.
Under Australian employment laws, an employee's minimum pay rate can come from a modern award, enterprise agreement or other registered agreement or the national minimum wage.
Employees are also often entitled to a higher pay rate when working:
- public holidays
- late nights shifts or
- early morning shifts.
Employees are also often entitled to allowances when they:
- do certain tasks or have a particular skill
- use their own tools at work
- work in unpleasant or dangerous conditions.
Workforce Guardian can help!
- Affordable and Easy-To-Use Cloud HR System
- Over 40 HR Processes with step by step guides
- HR Documents Library with over 200 compliance tools
- Modern Awards Look-Up
- Pay Calculator
- National Employment Standards
- Modern Award Coverage Enquiry Form
- Pay Rates Enquiry Form
- Weekly Time and Wages Record Template
- Pay Slip Template
- Roster Template
- Timesheet Template
- Search for Registered Agreements
- Search for Enterprise Agreements
- And more!
Avoid Big Fines and Expensive Claims
Employers risk big fines and expensive employee claims if they breach Australian employment laws.