Launch of HR Advice Online
David Bates, Managing Director of Workforce Guardian today launched the latest service from Workforce Guardian: HR Advice Online.
Workforce Guardian's HR Advice Online service enables accountants, bookkeepers and business advisor's to ask HR and employment relations-related questions on behalf of their clients and receive practical, plain-English advice in writing. Advice can be sent to you or directly to your client.
Workforce Guardian's friendly and professional HR experts can answer question about all aspects of HR, employment relations and people management, such as:
- How much should my employees be paid?
- Which Modern Award applies to my employees?
- How do I ensure compliance with the 10 National Employment Standards (NES)?
- What are my employees' Long Service Leave entitlements?
- What is the difference between bullying and harassment?
- Can I make someone redundant?
Submitting your clients' enquiries couldn't be easier and practical advice is provided within just two working days.
All this is available for just $495 (including GST) per year.