New Bullying Laws - Is your business protected?
Important changes were made to the Fair Work Act 2009 on 1 January 2014 regarding workplace bullying. It's important you understand these changes and take steps now to protect your business:
- Do you have the systems and training in place to manage bullying claims?
- Do you have a policy covering bullying in your workplace?
- Have your managers been trained in effective management of employees so as to avoid claims?
- Have your staff been trained in appropriate workplace behaviour?
- Do you have satisfactory arrangements for monitoring - and a process for managing - complaints?
- Are you satisfied that your business has done all it should reasonably do to protect you against claims and penalties?
Learn more in this informative, plain-English webinar presented for ADP.
Presenter: David Bates, Managing Director, Workforce Guardian
Video link: http://youtu.be/AJlRi2AfjFQ