Workforce Guardian Partners with LAA
ANNOUNCING OUR NEW PARTNERSHIP
We are proud to announce a new partnership with The Lottery Agents' Association(LAA).
Workforce Guardian now provides LAA members with access to professional and practical everyday HR advice and support. LAA represents over 700 Tattersall's and Intralot agencies throughout Victoria and NT.
NEW BENEFITS FOR LAA MEMBERS
LAA members are now able to access unlimited telephone-based information from the team here at Workforce Guardian - Australia's leading HR and employment relations service for employers.
Our friendly experts here at Workforce Guardian are able to provide information about all aspects of the Fair Work laws, including:
- The National Employment Standards (NES)
- Modern Awards - including the General Retail Industry Award 2010
- Hourly wages
- Payslip and time and wages record requirements
- Performance management and dismissals
- Contracts of employment
- And much, much more
As a LAA member, you no longer need to make expensive calls to lawyers or frustrating calls to the Government's Fair Work Info line. Instead, just call our ER Advice Line and speak with our friendly ER/HR experts who will provide useful and straight-forward answers to your everyday questions.
ACCESS THE BENEFITS
Contact the dedicated LAA HR Advice Line on 1300 781 299
- service operates Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm AEST excluding NSW public holidays
- service does not include advice on WH&S, superannuation or taxation
- Workforce Guardian is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice
SPECIAL UPGRADE OFFER
Ask us about other special offers for LAA members on Workforce Guardian HR systems: Essential and Professional. Designed specifically for small and medium businesses to help make managing employees easier and complying with Australian employment laws simpler. View product tour or contact us for a live demo.