Top HR Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
This talk/webinar focuses on the most common HR mistakes made by Australian employers and how to avoid them. Such as:
- Failing to provide the NES
- Failing to comply with applicable Awards
- Unfairly dismissing employees
- Maintaining inaccurate employment records, and
- Making unlawful deductions
Avoiding common HR mistakes can help employers save time and money, improve workplace performance and reduce the risks of expensive and damaging employee claims, and substantial fines and penalties.
Employers risk penalties of up to $54,000 for each breach of the Fair Work Act 2009.
Key Advisors such as HR managers, accountants and bookkeepers may also be liable as an accessory if their employer breaches the Fair Work Act.